Versadial Customer Support
IMPORTANT: Most of the Versadial team work remote and flexible hours. Please expect delays on your inquiries.
✔ Contact email@example.com for all general inquiries.
✔ Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for all support/usage related questions which require only email or phone call response.
✔ To Schedule a Support Case which may include remote access to your recorder, see form below.
A Versadial technician can access your system only under your supervision. The connection is a web-based secured connection and the customer can see all of the technician’s actions. Once finished, the Versadial technician will disconnect session from the customer’s system.
SUPPORT CASE STEPS:
Step 1: Schedule Support Case see form below.
Step 2. Prior scheduled support download the Versadial Support application(Teamviewer 12) Direct from Teamviewer site:
Save the file to your desktop and run it when the download completes. The Teamviewer window will display an ID and password.
– Please keep the Teamviewer window running.
– Do not close, or minimize (RDP) it or it will disconnect our session.
– Provide the ID and password by contacting us over the phone or by email.
Step 3: Call Versadial Support desk +1 (949) 457–0650 , option 2
Schedule Support Case
Please fill out the form below to schedule a support case. We strive to respond within a reasonable time. Scheduling helps us prioritize and ensure optimal customer support and preparation for your support issue.
Suggested time slots are not guaranteed. We will email or call you to confirm your date/time slot.
Please note: Unless you are reporting an outage or system failure, support calls are scheduled and taken as first-come-first-serve.
Software Maintenance Plan. The service scope (1-Year period):
- UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SUPPORT CASES FOR TROUBLE-SHOOTING, ISSUES, DIAGNOSTICS, FAILURE RECOVERY AND SYSTEM EXPANSION (ADDING EXTRA CHANNELS)
- ONE SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND UPGRADE SUPPORT
- ONE RECONFIGURATION SUPPORT (CONVERSION TO NEW PBX/ OR RECORDED LINES TYPE, OR RECORDING SCENARIO CHANGE)
Support means that Versadial staff helps/guides customer representatives and does some portions of the work remotely. Majority of the work still done by the customer representative/recorder administrator.
Services outside the above scope require individual support case purchase
Versadial reserves the right to refuse Software Maintenance plan renewal to any customer and provide support based only on a per paid case basis.
Versadial’s goal is to efficiently fulfill the end-customers expectation when it comes to software and hardware maintenance of their Versadial call recording system. Versadial Software Maintenance renewal policy is public and not concealed from the end-customer. While we provide the opportunity, not the right, for resellers to offer the software maintenance plan to end-customers, we do not delay customer requests for service and allow the end-customer to purchase software maintenance direct from Versadial. No compensation or redress will be provided if the end-customer directly purchases support from Versadial.
If you are managing the software maintenance plan for the end-customer, Versadial recommends the following:
- Discuss Versadial software maintenance plan management procedure and your fees with the end-customer.
- Explain how Versadial software maintenance plan is different from the on-site, remote and hardware services provided by your company.
- Be proactive and do not allow the Software Maintenance Plan to expire, in other words, place the renewal order before the plan expires. Timely renewal reduces overall end-customer costs.