Versadial Customer Support
Please note: Unless you are reporting an outage or system failure, support calls are scheduled and taken as first-come-first-serve.
Software Maintenance Plan. The service scope (1-Year period):
- UNLIMITED NUMBER OF SUPPORT CASES FOR TROUBLE-SHOOTING, ISSUES, DIAGNOSTICS, FAILURE RECOVERY AND SYSTEM EXPANSION (ADDING EXTRA CHANNELS)
- ONE SOFTWARE UPGRADE AND UPGRADE SUPPORT
- ONE RECONFIGURATION SUPPORT (CONVERSION TO NEW PBX/ OR RECORDED LINES TYPE, OR RECORDING SCENARIO CHANGE)
Support means that Versadial staff helps/guides customer representatives and does some portions of the work remotely. Majority of the work still done by the customer representative/recorder administrator.
Services outside the above scope require individual support case purchase
Versadial reserves the right to refuse Software Maintenance plan renewal to any customer and provide support based only on a per paid case basis.
Versadial’s goal is to efficiently fulfill the end-customers expectation when it comes to software and hardware maintenance of their Versadial call recording system. Versadial Software Maintenance renewal policy is public and not concealed from the end-customer. While we provide the opportunity, not the right, for resellers to offer the software maintenance plan to end-customers, we do not delay customer requests for service and allow the end-customer to purchase software maintenance direct from Versadial. No compensation or redress will be provided if the end-customer directly purchases support from Versadial.
If you are managing the software maintenance plan for the end-customer, Versadial recommends the following:
- Discuss Versadial software maintenance plan management procedure and your fees with the end-customer.
- Explain how Versadial software maintenance plan is different from the on-site, remote and hardware services provided by your company.
- Be proactive and do not allow the Software Maintenance Plan to expire, in other words, place the renewal order before the plan expires. Timely renewal reduces overall end-customer costs.
A Versadial technician can only access your system when the customer is at the system. The connection is a web-based secured connection and the customer can see all of the technician’s actions. Once finished, the Versadial technician will disconnect session from the customer’s system.