Versadial’s call recording solutions are well prepared for recording analog audio lines. We are able to connect and record from microphones, line audio (e.g. audio output line of the radio) or plain old telephone service (POTS) lines.
POTS is the voice-grade telephone service that remains the basic form of residential and small business service connection to the telephone network in many parts of the world.
POTS lines are also common interfaces for connecting extensions and/or trunks to old and modern PBX systems.
- Record Multiple Phone Lines at Once
- No Per Seat License – We License Based on Per Channel
- Unlimited License Access to Recordings
- We Support a Variety of PBX Manufacturers
- Auto Archive Recordings to External Drives, Providing Virtually Unlimited Data Storage
- Conduct Quality Control Tests With Our Robust QC Module
- Record 100% of All Calls (Inbound and Outbound), Reliable Solution
Contact Versadial if you are not sure what lines you have, we’ll be happy to recommend a solution.
For a more in-depth look at our recording software please take a look at our VSLogger Unlimited Call Recording Solution page.
Increase Business Logistics
Monitor and grade incoming and outbound calls. Verify information relayed and received to ensure proper communication.
Archive your data to maintain extended records for any issues that may arise. Our auto-archiving feature allows you to store and back up an unlimited amount of data. Our systems are capable of storing up to 148,000 hours directly on the server, allowing you to access recordings from a few years back instantly.
Record All Communication
Versadial’s recorders can be implemented in a variety of systems. Providing a complete solution for recording phone and radio channels. Designed to fit into all major PBX manufactures and record on a variety of line types, your entire business communication network can be recorded and monitored.