Public Safety Recording – Call Logger
An incident recreation tool at your finger-tips
The responsibility of the public safety sector has steadily increased year after year. However, the financing for these public services and safety organizations has not followed suit. By implementing a cost effective call logging solution you can help increase your overall organizational efficiency without sacrificing public service.
By offering a variety of logging products, we can find a solution to fit your budget and regulatory demands. Record phone lines and radio lines with our recording system and centralize all your data into an easy to access format.
- Incident Re-creation: Mixed playback and timeline view to visually recreate radio and dispatch communications
- Monitor calls live
- Record phone and radio lines on the same solution
- Reduce your liability
- Over 150,000 hours of recordings on a single system, and with auto-archiving feature built in, storage becomes unlimited
- Easily access and recreate incidents or calls as well as instant playback for recent calls
- Ensure regulatory compliance
- Auto archive recordings for virtually unlimited storage
- Third party and terminated verification recording available (Police)
- No charge for multiple seat licenses of the remote client software, simply pay per line being recorded and have unlimited user access to the recording server
Maintaining your records is important in the public safety sector. With our voice logger solution, you can have up to 148,000 hours on the server itself…while also automatically archiving your data for future access. Store and backup as many years as you require with ease.
Whether you are a police department, fire department, emergency call center, or ambulance dispatch, a call logging system is a vital piece of software in your organization.
For a more in-depth look at our recording software please take a look at our VSLogger Unlimited Call Recording Solution page.
Monitor your operators and grade their performance while on the call. Are they helping the person in distress, are coordinates and addresses relayed properly to dispatch? Increasing your operators’ performance and confidence will lead to more efficient service and better response time within your local community.
Centralized Storage System
Having multiple locations within your district or area of service is not a problem. VSLogger in conjunction with Adutante provides a perfect solution for recording multiple locations and then centralizing all of your information. Allowing a central office to monitor the entire region.
Archive your data to comply with compliance requirements. Our auto archiving feature allows you to store and back up an unlimited amount of data. Our systems are capable of storing up to 148,000 hours directly on the server, allowing you to access recordings from a few years back instantly.
Adhere To Regulatory Compliance
Recorded calls are sometimes necessary to comply with regulatory compliance. Our systems can be installed and setup to record all incoming and outgoing calls. If internal call recording (extension to extension) is also necessary, we can easily integrate our system to cover these voice recordings.