Business Phone Recording – Do It Yourself Kit
Build Your Own Multiple Line Call Recorder
For resellers and for technically savvy end users, we offer a Call Recording Kit option. The Recorder Kit solution has the same functionality and features as our Turn-Key solution. The major difference is the Kit solution requires the end-user to provide a PC server, while the Turn-Key solution includes a fully tested and compatible PC server by Versadial. Prior to ordering Call Recording Kit, we recommend you to take into account the amount of effort, required computer expertize, possible compatibility/integration issues, and potential costs of building the recorder on your own. See other purchase options
Record from 2 to 999 analog, digital, T1, E1, ISDN ( PRI or BRI), VoIP or RoIP lines or devices per single recorder.
Versadial was one of the first to offer call recorder kit solutions. Recorder kits include our VSLogger Unlimited Server software package with optional voice recording boards.
A variety of options, flexibility, and expandability:
- Select the necessary call recorder kit suitable for your telecom infrastructure
- Our solution has non-proprietary components. With hardware from several manufacturers, you always have freedom for upgrades and expansion
- You can add extra local or network attached storage to expand your recording capacity
- Each Versadial call recorder system can be expanded to record up to 999 channels by simply adding extra recording cards and/or software licenses
- Call recording kits include one-year software maintenance plan
Our software was designed based on customer requests. The web browser-based user interface will reduce your overall training time and have you monitoring and conducting quality control tests for your organization within hours. Retrieve important calls quickly and easily with powerful search features, run reports, conduct QC, train your employees and reduce liability, and much more.
When purchasing our Versadial Recording Kit option, you have elected to provide your own PC server to host Versadial recording software and recording card(s) (if applicable). Please see the specifications below to ensure your PC server will meet our minimum requirements.
- Operating system Windows 7, to 10 Professional, or Server 2008 to 2012 R2 (64-bit recommended)
- Intel CPU (recommend Intel Core i5, 3.0GHz or better)
- 4 GB Ram (recommend 8 GB and up)
- 2 Hard drives or 1 single drive partitioned. 1st partition to hold OS, 2nd disk partition for data (the recordings)
- Drive space depends on needs. (500 GB = 83,000 channel hours)
- Recording analog, or digital lines:
- PCIe or PCI slots required (prefer PCIe), case size to accommodate selected boards (See below)
- Recording VoIP: 2 or more NICs required (one for network, one for recorded VoIP traffic collection)
Chassis/Case Size Recommendation:
If recording Analog or Digital lines, please verify which recording board models will be utilized to ensure that PC server can accommodate them.
Synway Boards (PCI or PCIe options available):
- Half-length recording board requires half-length PCI or PCIe slots (card dimensions L 7.5″ x H 4.75″ inches)
AudioCodes Boards (PCI or PCIe options available):
- Full-length recording board requires full-length PVI or PCIe slots (card dimensions L 13.83” x H 4.75” inches)
VoIP Kits . . . No Boards required:
- Extra one or more NIC (network interface card) ports if recording VoIP via network mirror port
Ideal For: Technically savvy customers or telecom resellers. Customers who have an internal IT department who can source a quality server and properly install and configure all required hardware and software.
Software: VSLogger Unlimited software comes standard with all DIY recording kit systems. For more details of the features of our recording software please click here.
Hardware: Hardware is supplied by you (the customer or reseller).
Note: For a side by side comparison of the purchase options that Versadial offers, please click here for purchase comparison.
For any questions and to receive a validated quote, please contact us directly.
VMware for VoIP
Versadial call recording software has the ability to be used in a VMware or other VM environment for VoIP, RoIP or IPCAST recording. Analog and TDM lines/inputs are not supported by our solution in VMs due to the need for recording boards to record those line types. Please contact a Sales Account Managerfor details on our VMware implementation
Reliable And Capable
Versadial has been in the call recording industry since 1994. Offering products commercially since 1998 we have implemented our systems across the world in a variety of environments. Our longevity and product quality has allowed us to be a stable contender in the competitive call recording industry.
We have designed our solution to be scalable and accommodate a number of telephony environments. We can record on digital, analog, T1/E1. ISDN and VoIP lines. Supporting a number of phone and PBX systems we can adjust and grow when your environment changes.
Customer service has been our priority since day one. We design our solutions with you in mind and take great pride in providing and supporting our customers. Our account managers strive to find the right solution for you that fits within your budget and meets or exceeds your needs.
Our licensing policy is flexible. Licenses are based on number of channels recorded rather than per seat. License can be permanent or yearly subscription. This allows greater flexibility in your recording needs and a more cost effective structure. We provide unlimited access to your recordings. Allowing you to assign your entire company or a few managers to access the recordings. There is no limit or change in price.