Personal Call Recording Software
SB Win Logger Is A Personal Phone Call Recording Software.
Easy to use telephone recording software. Record one phone of any make or model using your personal computer. (Telephone handset recording adapter or phone line recording adapter is required)
SB Win Logger telephone recording software uses your computer’s sound card to record telephone calls and makes it easy to quickly find past call recordings. Connect your telephone to your computer’s sound card with an adapter and the SB Win Logger telephone recording software handles the rest. SB Win Logger is easy to use and is made by Versadial, a leader in enterprise level call recording.
- Single User: Record your phone calls using your personal computer
- Free Trial: Download today and try it free
- Telephone Recording: Automatic recording when you pick up a call (by voice activation), or user controlled recording (user initiates start/stop of the recording by mouse click)
Please Note: Support for SBWin is limited.
Please download and reference SB Win Logger manual here for any support related issues.
- Email call recordings as a WAV file in a click
- Automatic recording when you pick up a call, or by your click
- Add custom text notes to any recording as it is being made
- Search and find by a word in a note, date or time
- Reduce liability to lawsuits
- Resolve customer disputes quickly
- Reduce costly data-entry errors
- Remember key conversation details
Installing SB Win Logger:
- Make sure your system meets the minimum hardware requirements including having the phone to sound card adapter installed before installing SB Win Logger.
- Download the free trial of SB Win Logger on to your computer’s desktop.
- Extract SB Win from the zip file by using a program such as WinZip.
- Double click the Setup.exe file. SB Win will quickly walk you through the steps of installing the software.
- Make a test recording. You can easily do this by playing a CD or mp3 file on your computer and using SB Win Logger to record it. You can then play back the recording to ensure that everything is working properly.