Single Line Call Recording Software
Attention! If you are looking for business grade call recording for Quality Control, Training, Security, Compliance, Incident Recreation, etc. running unattended and/or managed by assigned administrator, see our configuration scenarios and complete our Contact Us form.
If you are looking for personal recording software to be installed on your personal computer to enable recording of your phone for personal needs continue reading this page.
SBWin Logger Is A Personal Phone Call Recording Software.
Easy to use telephone recording software. Record one phone of any make or model using your personal computer.
(Telephone handset recording adapter or phone line recording adapter is required)
SBWin Logger telephone recording software uses your computer’s sound card to record telephone calls and makes it easy to quickly find past call recordings. Connect your telephone to your computer’s MIC or audio input with an adapter and the SBWin Logger telephone recording software handles the rest.
- Usage: Record your phone calls using your personal computer (MIC or audio line input)
- Free Trial: Download today and try it free (Note – to record a phone, an adapter is required and sold separately)
- Telephone Recording: Automatic recording when you pick up a call (by voice activation), or user-controlled recording (user initiates start/stop of the recording by mouse click)
Important!!: Please try this software prior to final purchase. No refunds, if purchased.
For limited email support email send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.
Dialed Number and Caller ID is not captured. This software is designed to record only audio, time of recording, length of the recording and any notes applied during the call.
Following Recorder adapters were tested
- VEC TRX-20 3.5MM Direct Connect Telephone Record Device
- VEC LRX35 Phone to PC Audio Adapter (Corded Phones)
- VEC LRX37C Telephone/PC Analog Line Coupler
- DynaMetric TLP102
Please view SBWin Logger manual here for any reference.
For additional questions and resources on our call recording products please visit our FAQ/Resource page.
Installing SBWin Logger:
- Make sure your system meets the minimum hardware requirements including having the phone to sound card adapter installed before installing SBWin Logger.
- Download the free trial of SBWin Logger on to your computer’s desktop.
- Extract SBWin from the zip file by using a program such as WinZip.
- Double click the Setup.exe file. SBWin will quickly walk you through the steps of installing the software.
- Make a test recording. You can easily do this by playing a CD or mp3 file on your computer and using SBWin Logger to record it. You can then play back the recording to ensure that everything is working properly.