CALL RECORDING DESIGNED FOR YOU
Versadial combines call recording with a reliable, innovative, intuitive, scalable and compatible solution
to give you a liability-reducing workforce optimization tool.
Quality Control And Coaching
Build custom criteria for scoring calls using our Quality Control module.
- Grade calls & conduct performance evaluations
- Automate in-depth reports to be e-mailed to you
- Use example calls to instill best practices
Desktop Assistant & screen recording:
REAL-TIME Control for agents
Our built-in Desktop Assistant runs silently in the background and is a favorite of our PCI-complaint customers. This allows agents to:
- Mute, pause, start, stop, make flags, add notes in real-time
- Screen capture ability records two monitors at a time, synchronized to when a phone call starts or stops
Our highly compatible product works across systems like Cisco, Avaya, Panasonic, Shoretel, Mitel, Nortel, Skype for Business (MS Lync), NEC, and more.
- Record 2 to 999 lines
- Analog, digital PBX, ISDN PRI/BRI, E1, T1, VoIP, SIP trunk
- Non-proprietary hardware component you can maintain & upgrade easily from multiple manufacturers
THE VERSADIAL ADVANTAGE:
- Record TDM or VoIP
- Record on the Trunk Side or the Extension Side
- An 800 GB hard drive can hold up to 148,000 hours of audio recordings
- No Monthly Fees Required To Keep The Recorder Running
- Recordings Stay On Your Premise, Not a Third Party
- Designed to Fit Any Sized Environment and Infrastructure
- Live Monitoring of Telephone Calls
- Run a Variety of Reports and Improve Business Operations
- Auto Archive Recordings for Virtually Unlimited Storage
- Easy Retrieval of Telephone Recordings and Data
- Granular Permission Based System
- No Per Seat Licensing, Allow Unlimited User Access To Recordings
Why use a call recorder:
Enjoy built-in custom reports, live monitoring, search and playback, and more to use your call recorder as a powerful employee coaching and workforce management tool.
VSLogger recorder allows you to avoid frivolous lawsuits, decrease he-aid, she-said scenarios, and provide liability protection that is easy to use and within the budget for any business.
Call recording aids in keeping business compliant under regulations such as: PCI, HIPAA, Dodd-Frank Act, Consumer Protection Act, and more. We offer multiple methods for muting or removing sensitive information from calls.
Recording your calls means there is iron-clad proof of all communications to protect you in investigations and use previous scenarios as examples to train employees on best and worst practices.