Digital PBX Call Recording
Versadial Call Recorder Solutions can record from a majority of digital PBX manufacturers. Unlike many competitors, our systems can connect to old (legacy and TDM) and modern PBX systems.
There are two common interfaces used when connecting extensions to legacy and modern PBX (POTS (Plain old Telephone service))
- A two-wire analog interface used in most homes and small business
- Proprietary – usually digital and manufacturer defined protocol. Those can only connect the manufacturer phone-sets to their PBX, but provide extra benefits such as extra information displayed, or extra function buttons.
Versadial’s call recording solutions are well prepared for recording both POTS and proprietary digital interface (proprietary vendor phone) lines. We support a vast majority of PBX vendors and phones.
- Record Multiple Phone Lines at Once
- No Per Seat License – We License Based on Per Channel
- Unlimited License Access to Recordings
- We Support a Variety of PBX Manufacturers
- Auto Archive Recordings to External Drives, Providing Virtually Unlimited Data Storage
A vast majority of the business phone systems currently in use are old circuit switched systems. These already bought systems are very competitive in services with modern VoIP based PBXs.
For a more in-depth look at our recording software please take a look at our VSLogger Unlimited Call Recording Solution page.
Improved Business Logistics
Monitor and grade incoming and outbound calls. Verify information relayed and received to ensure proper communication.
Archive your data to maintain extended records for any issues that may arise. Our auto-archiving feature allows you to store and back up an unlimited amount of data. Our systems are capable of storing up to 148,000 hours directly on the server, allowing you to access recordings from a few years back instantly.
Record All Communication
Versadial’s recorders can be implemented in a variety of systems. Providing a complete solution for recording phone, PC, and radio channels. Designed to fit into all major PBX manufactures and record on a variety of line types, your entire business communication network can be recorded and monitored.