Record from 4 to 256 analog, digital, T1, E1, ISDN ( PRI or BRI), VoIP or radio lines per node.
Versadial was one of the first to offer call recorder kit solutions. Recorder kits include our award winning VSLogger (recording engine) software and license, our rich user interface Adutante software to access the recordings.
Variety of options, simple & ready to expand:
- Select the necessary call recorder kit suitable for your telecom infrastructure
- Our systems support hardware from several manufacturers so you always have freedom for upgrading and expansion
- You can add extra local or network drives to expand your recording capacity
- Each Versadial call recorder system can be expanded to record up to 256 channels by simply adding extra recording cards (Digital and Analog only) and licenses
- Kits include one year software maintenance plan
Our software was designed with you in mind. Adutante's user interface will reduce your overall training time and have you monitoring and conducting quality control tests for your organization within hours. Retrieve important calls quickly and easily with powerful search features, run reports, conduct QC, reduce liability, and much more.
Call now to speak with our dedicated account managers and learn more about our telephone recording software and systems.
Call us toll free 877-723-4252
| || || |
| || |
- Extract Parts of a Recording
| || |
- Silence Parts of the Audio
| || |
- Analog, Digital, VoIP, ISDN
| || || |
RELIABLE AND CAPABLE
Versadial has been in the call recording industry since 1994. Offering products commercially since 1998 we have implemented our systems across the world in a variety of environments. Our longevity and product quality has allowed us to be a stable contender in the competitive call recording industry.
We have designed our solution to be scalable and accommodate a number of telephony environments. We can record on digital, analog, T1/E1. ISDN and VoIP lines. Supporting a number of phone and PBX systems we can adjust and grow when your environment changes.
Customer service has been our priority since day one. We design our solutions with you in mind and take great pride in providing and supporting our customers. Our account managers strive to find the right solution for you that fits within your budget and meets or exceeds your needs.
YOU OWN IT
Our licensing policy is simple. You buy it, you own it. Licenses are based on per channel recorded rather than per seat. This allows greater flexibility in your recording needs and a more cost effective structure. We also provide unlimited access to your recordings. Allowing you to assign your entire company or a few managers to access the recordings. There is no limit or change in price.